The shake: a brilliant way of cramming a variety of good-for-you ingredients into a single intake occasion. This one also happens to be delicious and perfect for a morning or pre-workout kick-start, an on-the-go breakfast, or even an afternoon snack. Chia seeds and oats give it a hearty thickness and you can always alter the amount of peanut butter and honey to find a sweetness you're happy with.
We've suggested just one shot of Mana in this one but if you want a bit more of a caffeine kick, add more!
What you'll need:
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Oats
- 1 Tsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon (and a sprinkle for a garnish)
- 1 shot (60mL) Mana Cold Brew
- 2 Cups Almond Milk
- Handful of ice
Whatcha gotta do:
- Throw all these ingredients in your Ninja, Vitamix, Kitchen Aid, Nutribullet, or other well-marketed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass and shake a bit of cinnamon over the top to make it look verrry fancy.
Feel free to adjust the almond milk quantity to make it thinner or thicker as you see fit and enjoy!